Lets GO Karting with Racing for Buttons
· Run on Monday nights – 4.30 – 8.00 (BST) and selected weekends
(Also pre booked on Thursdays 1 driver 1 kart cadet or juniors/senior details on request).
· 10 minutes on the full circuit – 1030 metres (novices may use the short circuit)
· Full safety and awareness briefing prior to going on the circuit
· Try out karting – this is not a race
· Every first go Total cost - £8.00 for children up to 12 years of age, £12.50 12 years and above. (The operator may charge a £20 damage waiver, refunded after completion of laps if no damage is caused by the driver)
· Open to all ages from 7 years. Young children may need to use car park to prove ability(charged test)£5
· Contact – 01229 463748 / 07913 905734 Web site www.cumbriakrc.co.uk Facebook Sites Lets go karting,west cumbria /Rowrah kart track/cumbriakrc.
· THURSDAY evenings (BST) from 5.30 – 8.00 owner drivers practice evenings ,.Also Kids/Adult club on our Karts Ask for details.
Monday & Thursday Nights
Lets GO Karting on a Monday night on again from 13th April 5pm-8pm.
also Thursday night "Kids & Adults" club starts from 23rd April 5pm-8pm.
Both of these popular events will continue throughout the Summer until October 2015.
Corporate dates available on request, contact Malcolm on 07913 905734
8th March - Championship Rd2
Cumbria Kart Racing Club, 8th March 2015
Rotax super one and ABkC O-plate competitors joined Rowrahs championship contenders for the 2nd round of the championship.
As the sun came out during lunch, the IAME cadet’s began the first final of the day on slicks. Jonny Edgar started on pole, after being fastest all day and winning 2 out of 3 heats, with Joshua Rattican and Albert Carter behind him. Edgar got a good start and went on to win by 1.65s. Rattican dropped to 6th by lap 4, meaning Carter took 2nd and Joseph Taylor 3rd.
8th February 2015 - Championship Rd1
Cumbria Kart Racing Club, 8th February 2015
Last Updated (Monday, 16 February 2015 06:11)